CSR MANDIRI’S VISION
Built the independent society of indonesia through PKBL programs as inspiration to be a progressive financial institution and growing together of indonesian people.
CSR MANDIRI’S MISSION
- Being a trusted main partner for developing independent and prosperous community.
- Run PKBL program that strengthens the strategy of Bank Mandiri with the best governance.
- Being a part of the comprehensive branding strategy of Bank Mandiri as a financial institution for all stakeholders.
This focus aims to encourage economic progress by making the community in the area have the production capacity and economic advantages, increasing the creative and productive activity pattern that finally bring about peace and public order. This pillar is implemented through a program “Mandiri Bersama Mandiri”.
Self-reliant Education and Entrepreneurship
This focus aims to support the existence of a quality education in Indonesia and create future leaders who are prepared with global competition. Pillar of education and entrepreneurship implemented by Wirausaha Muda Mandiri program and Mandiri Education Care.
is the desire of Bank Mandiri for the realization of an independent Indonesia through the provision of renewable energy, clean water supply and reforestation program to support the welfare of society through the creation of beautiful and comfortable environment.
In addition to the three main pillars, Bank Mandiri also concern in the form of increased socio-economic community through the construction of public infrastructure and the means of worship as well as the provision of health facilities. Through the strategy and the development of a wide range of CSR program, expected to provide the maximum possible benefits for the people of Indonesia and for the achievement of a company vision of an independent Indonesia society.
Awards received by 2013
- CSR Award 2013 – Seputar Indonesia Daily Newspaper for the implementation of the CSR program.
- Indonesia Green Awards 2013 category : Renewable Energy Conservationists
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2013 category : Investment in People
- Gelar Karya Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Award 2013 – Best Practice for MDG’s category : New job creation in order to alleviate poverty, Wirausaha Muda Mandiri Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program 2013 pada PR Program & People Of The Year 2013 from Mix Magazine
- Program PR Pilihan SPS 2013; Wirausaha Muda Mandiri at The 2nd Indonesia Public Relations Awards & Summit from Serikat Perusahaan Pers (SPS)
Awards received by 2012
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2012 category : Investment in People
- Gelar Karya Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Expo & Award 2012- CSR Best Practice for MDG’s category : Prevention of HIV / AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and Other Diseases, Program Mandiri Care for Tuberculosis
- Gelar Karya Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Expo & Award 2012- CSR Best Practice for MDG’s category : New job creation in order to alleviate poverty, Wirausaha Muda Mandiri Program
Awards received by 2011
- Indonesian CSR Awards 2011, Platinum Prize in Economics (Wirausaha Muda Mandiri), Gold Award in the Socials (Mandiri Education Care) and the Silver Award in the field of Economics (Mandiri Bersama Mandiri program).
- Community Emporement Expo & Awards 2011 – CSR Best Practice for MDG in category the creation of new jobs in order to alleviate poverty.
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2010 in category Investment in People.
- CSR Award 2011 – Harian Seputar Indonesia the implementation of the CSR program.
Awards received by 2010
- Best CSR for Indonesia Awards 2010 in category CSR Ekonomi Kerakyatan
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2010 kategori Investment in People
- Indonesia Social Entrepreneurship Achievement 2010
- Indonesia Sustainability Report Award 2010 – Runner Up Best CSR Disclosure in Annual Report
- PR Program of the year 2010 – 1 Best Corporate Social Responsibility PR
Awards received by 2009
- Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Award 2009 category Investment in People
Awards received by 2008
- Indonesian CSR Award 2008 – Gold and Best No 1 Social and Economic Field
- Metro TV MDGs Award 2008 – Goal 1 Eradicate Extreme Poverty and Hunger
- Indonesia Sustainability Reporting Award 2008 – Commendation for Sustainability Report 2007